- Manage all network-relate issue resolution (Ethernet & TCP/IP).
- Manage windows cluster server environment.
- Manage organizations ticketing queue and assign tickets as per establish SLA guidelines.
- Manage new facility infrastructure architecture and engineering installation as well as existing facility technology upgrades and expansions.
- Provide technical support via phone and email also troubleshooting various alarm complications using common knowledge and remote programs.
- Identify and resolve windows server, SQL and TCIP networking issues.
- Use SQL to query client systems to troubleshoot data and configuration issues.
- Knowledge of technical operations.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Knowledge of applicable tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of applicable standards for the area of work.
- Advanced computer skills on multiple platforms.
- Ability to lead and coordinate work efforts.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.