- Conceptualize and design brand-related materials such as product logos, labels, out of home, planogram, merchandising and trade materials.
- Conceptualize and design sales and merchandising-related materials such as poster, signage, shelf highlight, island display, sticker, exhibit booth and the like.
- Conceptualize and develop video presentations and digital visual contents.
- Conceptualize and design company related materials such as logo, PowerPoint templates, company brochure, folder, business card and the like.
- Determine the most cost effective way to achieve design requirements considering availability of resources.
- Handle storage and safekeeping of marketing collaterals.
- Handle internal photo and video shoot requirement.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to discuss project specifications as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Graphics, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a graphic design role in a corporate setting/professional services.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Office Suite, and Sketch Up, and 3D Software
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Has a successful track record in graphic design, highly professional and creative
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Can work independently or collaboratively in a team
- Able to communicate effectively
- Set and embody high standards for typography, imagery, color, layout, interaction design
- Ability to conceptualize and develop artworks based on campaign/ creative brief
- Must have design portfolio to be consider for the position
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Adobe Photoshop
- Logo Design
- Infographic Design
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Advertising Design