- Gather and consolidate sales information and records such as targets, actual sales, inventory and other information needed to evaluate performance and input for planning.
- Support the Sales Leadership Team and Field Sales with relevant and streamlined information based on collected data.
- Ensure information requirements for Sales are met and provided accurately, timely, and properly templated.
- Collaborate with Sales Planning Analyst to ensure internal alignment on sales targets up to last level.
- Collaborate with third party agencies and Merchandising Supervisor in ensuring trade reports are timely and accurately provided.
- Consolidate, analyze and publish processed Merchandising reports.
- Acts as liaison and support between Sales and Support Group (Finance, SCM, CIDM) to support sales operations projects and concerns.
- Adhere to the Company’s policies, guidelines, core values and enthusiastically work with colleagues in the pursuit of the Company’s MVV.
- Sales and Merchandising Data Sourcing and Reporting
- Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing.
- Experience in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in microsoft office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Presentation Skills
- Data Analysis