- Receives, reviews and processes purchase requisitions; prepares and issues multiple open purchase orders at the beginning of each year.
- Maintains and enters purchase requisitions
- Checks invoices against purchase orders to ensure accuracy and enters product information into inventory system
- Identifies problems and issues, such as poor product quality and quantity shortages, communicates with vendors and follows through to ensure problems are addressed.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Coordinates with various departments within the company
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills