- Identify employees’ KRA and KPI and prepare their Performance Appraisal Report.
- Coach and mentor employees and ensure that they achieve their KPAs,KPIs, and development plans.
- Ensure team projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work in a rapid-paced, highly dynamic business environment
- Analytical skills (i.e. cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
- Excellent understanding of purchasing processes and tools
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization
- Provides coaching and counseling to staff and writes clear performance appraisals for staff
- Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Analyzing Data
- Communication Skills