- Work across multiple different brands and projects, evolving your style for each.
- Help proficiently in video production, post-production, audio, coloring and video editing.
- Communicate your thinking through storyboards and treatment decks.
- Edit and work with Green screen including color editing and correction. (if necessary)
- Work proficiently in production, animation and other special multi-media skills.
- Commit to meeting deadlines, handle multiple design projects, and find creative and innovative solutions to improve quality of work.
- Stay up to date with the latest in tooling and workflow processes in the motion design world.
- Work on wide variety of content for a range of MPFI brands including social content, longer-form YouTube content, Tiktok, insta reels and etc
- Support the successful delivery of motion design assets from start to finish.
- Handle storage and safekeeping of creative team equipment’s.
- A demo reel with your best work
- Strong conceptual and art directional skillset.
- Strong Knowledge in video editing software’s like Adobe After Effects,
- Adobe Premiere and the like.
- Strong Knowledge in Animation and Motion graphic arts.
- High level of technical skills and resourcefulness
- Solid understanding of social and online platforms and best practices.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively to achieve high quality results
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Motion graphic/Video Editing
- Advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Up to date with the latest trends in Motion Graphics World
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Thinking
- Graphic Design
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Video Editing
- Events Management