- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Presentation Skills
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail