- Complete training for all new hires and continual training for entire sales staff
- Discipline and provide coaching to salespeople as necessary
- Engage in one-on-one reviews with salespeople to maximize performance
- Strategize new training methods to be implemented
- Partner with sales and marketing departments to set and progress towards goals
- Collect and interpret data to determine effectiveness of training techniqueDirect the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience developing training materials.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills