- To perform Preventive and Corrective maintenance schedule set by Motorpool Supervisor
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair vehicles
- Recommend, implement reliability, and usability of vehicles
- To identify causes, solutions, and repairs for vehicles, mostly 4w.
- Must have a certification on Automotive courses.
- Should be a highschool graduate or higher.
- Knowledge of SOP of Motorpool and Fleet management
- Basic electrical related to Motorpool knowledge
- With basic vehicle electrical knowledge
- Has knowledge in Standard Operating Procedure of Motorpool and Fleet Management
- Can work with minimal supervision and has a high sense of trustworthiness
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Attention to Detail