- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Leadership skills
- Data Management