- BIR documents, VAT, with holding tax preparations
- Prepare and monitor cash flow projections and associated records to determine the optimum use of funds or the need to raise additional revenue.
- Maintain all necessary controls and processes to ensure that legal and financial requirements and regulations are complied with.
- Prepares bank reconciliation report for submission to management.
- Monitor the financial information system to ensure that timely and accurate information is provided for managerial decision making.
- Checks and verify Accounts Payable Vouchers for payment processing.
- Checks completeness of journal voucher entries.
- Government remittances monitoring and execution (SSS/Pag-ibig/Philhealth).
- Must be graduate of B.S Accounting / Accountancy or any related course
- Not necessarily CPA but must have 2-3 years experience in accounting
- Must be keen to details, highly organized, systematic and a team player
- Ability to do multi-tasking and interface professionally with all level of management
- Proficient with MS Office
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to relate with different people of different backgrounds
- Knowledgeable in accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Willing to be trained